About the Introduce Yourself category

Let’s start from here :slight_smile:

Describe yourself or your reality to the Community. Help the others to know you better and the Admins to adress you in the best section our digital space!

Hi everyone
I’m Fedra and i’m greek.I want to become a biomedical engineer more than everything else in the world.
Passionate about science and “medical stuff” and i love Stephen W.Hawking and all his books.
I hope one day to make happy a lot of people maybe building prostheses or see walking child after a bad accident.it is my dream.
I want to leave us with my favorite quote:“intelligence is the ability to adapt to chance” :slight_smile:

Avinash from Goa. 4 decades as oceanographer engineer. In 1983, A colleague’s loss of both thighs in a storm on research vessel in Indian ocean in an accidental hit during deep sea mineral exploration, and air lifting him to Diego Garcia, they were the days of only satellite communication delayed the operation and he was later flown to India. . Few years back I learnt medical implants made by 3 D printed at any place promoted me to explore this new technology for benefit of people needing them at affordable prices. I am based at Goa and I have established network with several talented and hard working people.

Hello Dr. Avinash

Greetings of the day.

This is hemant bankhede from Goa india, do u have 3d printing facility available with you.

Regards hemant

Hello yes I have. I am now in pune. Can we meet in Goa. I am at porvorim. Can you email me your file at avinash.son59@gmail.com or call 9422438195

Hello Dr. Avinash

Thanks for your reply…I am based in Margao, I am volunteering a not for profit organization (e-nableindia) which print and distribute free of cost 3d printed hand prosthetics to needy in india. If possible can you print few hands with facility avaible with you.

For more details visit to http://www.e-nableindia.in/

Regards
hemant kumar bankhede
Mobile No. 9271280985

Hemant, I am all also working on same lines. I will contact you on around
24th .
Regards
Sonawane

Thanks would be happy to discuss and meet you

Introdution my self

HI Iam Eid Mohamed from somaliland I graduated last civil engineering at Gollis university hargeisa .iam very happy to contribute this forum and i will hope to share with you idea and suggestions and iam ready to take what you are telling in this forum