Hallo I'm Federica

Hallo!
I’m Federica from Milan
I’m a surgeon in Africa and I want to create a 3D arms

Hi you may get few open source arm design…one such source is enable community

Hello @federica_mazzoleni ! Where do you base in Africa?

Currently, we are planning a prosthetic project in Hargeisa, Somaliland and the entire OBM team is planning one in Angola . . .

We will be happy if you can join us.

Warm Regards

I work in Tanzania!

I would be honored!!!

Dott.ssa Federica Mazzoleni

Please check this link out and comment on the thread as regards how you can come in. Thanks

We can do it, just made a model to modify fable until it reaches shoulder, I’have an idea how to power the elbow, we can discuss with the other!

Hello @federica_mazzoleni and nice to welcome you in the OBM community! Feel free to get in contact with @OLUWAmuyiwawho is definitely our representant in Africa. We are planning several initiatives in the African regions. As soon as possibile we will publish the open files to 3D print our new 3D hand TINA, just few changes in the model to make it ready to use! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot

Dott.ssa Federica Mazzoleni

@federica_mazzoleni

We are waiting to hearing from you soon.

We would really love to work with you.

@federica_mazzoleni

How do you want us to start?

where do you live? Could you get to Tanzania?

@federica_mazzoleni I live in Nigeria and coming to Tanzania will be a pleasure so far it will be geared towards realization of the goals of the project in Hargeisa.

We are trying to foster a relationship with a Canadian outfit and I hope you can be a part of it too.

I will share the link of the discussions with you or you can check out @dara’s posts.