3D printing in different parts of the World

Hi guys, what about talking about pros and cons of using 3d printing in different parts of the World where key parameters such us temperature radically change? What solutions would you suggest, what technologies would you use to spreas OBM project everywhere? :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I talked with african makers, I discovered that the temperature and electricity are both very important problems using these technology in that part of the World.
Some interesting solutions born like a 3D Printed solar powered. @OLUWAmuyiwa what do you think?

1 Like

I think that is a wonderful idea!!! One thing Africa has in abundance is SUNLIGHT but we are lacking in the area of 3D PRINTING and inadequate ELECTRICITY supply.

With these reasons, I think a project to design an produce a solar-powered 3D Printer is the best solution for 3D Revolution in Africa!

Nice one Bruno! I would be glad to start the project with you if that is what you are planning!

1 Like

@Valentino12 , I think design of 3D-Printer education module for beginners will be a very good way to introduce Africans to 3D Printing . . . Let us tell them the pros and cons of 3D Printing as well as settled their minds about the safety and show them te convenience 3D Printing offers.

I think I have suggested this kind of approach before but I don’t know if you still have it in minds.

Olumuyiwa

1 Like

welcome @OLUWAmuyiwa nice to see you

1 Like

Thanks! @fabio.petronio

1 Like